Monday, February 16, 2009

paige...

i got a new journal today. i named her paige. she's pretty awesome. 'cause like today i went to the orthodontist, and they put spacer thingys in my mouth 'cause i'm getting braces like next weekish. but anywayz, i went out in the waiting room to wait for my mom to come back 'cause i'm thinking she just went next door to the payless or something. but turns out she was in her car the whole time, and she had me waiting on her. and then she got mad at me 'cause i didn't come get her. i was like okay...whatever. and then after that we went to the ihop and ordered some food to go. and while we waited for the food we went to the marshals. and that's where i got paige my new journal. she's really pretty. she's light green with blue butterflies and writing on the cover that says "find beauty in everything". and she was only 4.99!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new journal. it sounds really cute. (=

    ReplyDelete