Sunday, February 15, 2009

hmm...

i've been thinking lately, and i decided that i want a boyfriend. i'm tired of being single...which is weird 'cause i usually love it. i'm always seeing couples at school and the mall and stuff, and i get really jealous. that didn't happen before. i think i'm changing. but yeah...anywayz, god i want a boyfriend sooo bad. but at the same time...i'm not ready for commitment. 'cause i've gotten so used to being single, and i've been flirting with a bunch of guys. i don't know how i'm gonna stop my flirting issue. i mean, on valentine's day my friends got me stuff. and that's cool, but i'd prefer a guy getting me something. my friend tati went on double date with her boyfriend and this other girl and her boyfriend. i wanna be able to do that to. god this sux...well i'll write more later.

see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment